(See Note at Bottom for the Winners from the past few years)
The generosity of our site sponsors have allowed us to offer a scholarship to help the students who visit our site.
The winner(s) of this scholarship will be notified by email and their name(s) will be shown on this site.
|Deadline and Eligibility
DEADLINE: May 26, 2014
AWARD VALUE: $1,000
This Scholarship is available to all high school juniors and seniors as well as all students currently registered in any post secondary institution.
- There is no age restriction
- Be sure to include your name and the school you are attending this year and next
- This is not an academic scholarship but we would like to know where you are going to school now and what your future academic plans are.
Please do not send transcripts or letters of recommendation at this time.
To apply for this scholarship you will need to write an essay of less than 1000 words on the topic below:
Your submissions must be sent to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
| Pick a controversial problem on high school or college/university campuses and suggest a solution.
Winner of the 2013 B.Davis Scholarship:
- Leander Chester III is studying Clinical Psychology at Lousiana State University in Ponchatoula, LA.
Winners of the 2012 B.Davis Scholarship are:
- Jazmine McDowell who is working towards a degree in Physical Therapy at Marshall University in Huntington, WV
- Joshua Nelson who is studying Nursing at Piedmont CC, in Mortanton, NC, as a stepping stone towards becoming an Anesthetist.
Winner of the 2011 B.Davis Scholarship is:
- Justin O'Brien - Front Range Community College in Loveland, Colorado studying physics.
Winners of the 2010 B.Davis Scholarship are:
- Delaney Bantillo - Santa Clara University; studying Bioengineering
- Baily A. Green - University of Arizona; studying Physiology and Mathematics
- Carli Kapusinski - Ohio State University; studying Business and Accounting
Winner of the 2009 B.Davis Scholarship is:
- Kelly Hauprich. Kelly is a freshman at McDaniel College in Westminster, MD and her career goal is to become a teacher, specializing in deaf children. We congratulate Kelly and are proud to be a supporter of hers.
Remember to get your applications in for the 2014 awards. Good Luck!
Student Award Search Aid Privacy Statement